Saturday, June 20, 2009

First Blog


Let me admit that I m totally alien in this BLOG world,

It really took me more then 4 yrs to decide to write my first blog; (call it mental conditioning) even though I m writing for magazines and news papers on different topics. That was my fear to handle new technology as some of us have when we start any new thing. Finally I decided ……………..

I developed “theory of limited restriction in open economy” sometimes at the end of 2008, and because I don’t deal directly in such matters…….. some of my friends encouraged me to write more to expend this topic.

I was planning to write a book but a buddy gave idea of creating a BLOG (around 6 months back). I had my own reason for not starting it and one of the (other then my other professional commitments) main reason was my very little knowledge for handling computer, especially online stuff.

Let me admit; it took me 3 working days to understand how to create a Blog (for many of you it must be cake walk but not for me). It may sound stupid but I m a not ashamed of accepting that finally I learned it. Well……… after almost 72 hours…..

Slow and steady….

This is my plain HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to everyone who will read this blog; I still got my own reason to have doubt on the success of it but I m sure its going to be a very different experience.

In coming times we will be discussing different aspects of present world economy.

Hopefully we both are going to enjoy………..

No comments:

Post a Comment